Terrell Tx

Welcome to 75160
Monday, March 19 2018 @ 10:40 am EDT

Forum Index > Social > Crime Reports New Topic Post Reply
 Crime Reports
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: Estatua
 December 18 2015 20:23 pm  

I know me too, Amy! I used to buy all my sandals onnile at Endless but Amazon absorbed them (ugh!). I don't like Amazon's layout at all. I need to find my new go-to shoe spot. xoxo,Jules

Anonymous: Ferry
 December 18 2015 20:54 pm  

So I'm on tumblr bingglog, a man posts a metric measurement cup and the caption is , never trust a whore with your child .i'm seriously dumbfounded ! I DON'T GET IT AT ALL .So I asked and he responded ignorance is bliss . ?um, okay ?what does that mean ? I feel out of the loop and then for him to respond back with that comment he made pissed me off . What do you guys think?

Anonymous: Robert
 December 18 2015 21:17 pm  

/ Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today borggels publish only about gossip and net stuff and this is actually frustrating. A good website with interesting content, that's what I need. Thank you for making this website, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters? I Can't find it.

Anonymous: Elena
 December 19 2015 20:34 pm  

May 16, 2011Oh wow, I would love love love to have these shoes. Hmmm, maybe I can factor the price into my<a href="http://rspzco.com"> wienddg</a> budget haha.Talitha xx

Anonymous: Marivel
 December 20 2015 03:08 am  

November 15, 2012I love both of them.However I'm sure the cherry ones could be eliasy replicated and even improved on (I'd much prefer them with a leather upper) by any highstreet brand, if only they would come up with such an extraordinary idea! I mean it's pretty obvious a lot of people love cute (red) fruit on their shoes/ clothes/ as accessories (I do!), so why doesn't everybody make them at least from time to time? http://eldzjh.com uowygcsb umijciuwtzx[/link]

Anonymous: Mimosa
 January 01 2016 18:56 pm  

cause insurance auto quote quotes travel membership cheap insurance worst however insurance car ever insure driving record auto insurance general questions

Content generated in: 0.03 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:40 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to post 
Full HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Banner Advertisement