Terrell Tx

Welcome to 75160
Thursday, November 23 2017 @ 05:58 am EST

Forum Index > Misc > Catch All New Topic Post Reply
 Voting going on this week
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: Mike
 September 21 2010 10:42 am (Read 8803 times)  

I heard arly voting is going on this week.

I think it is FOR or AGAINST raising taxes on property by the school system.

I haven't voted yet so can't inform anyone of anything. I will check it out.
Let me know what you think, please.

September 21 2010 10:44 am  

EARLY voting

Admin
 September 26 2010 11:31 am  
Forum Admin
Admin

Voters pass TRE...

Terrell Tribune

Profile Email Website
 September 27 2010 23:23 pm  

Either this has already come about, or there is a bill in for it now. If you live in Oregon and you buy a piece of property before you can build on it, the Bureau of Land Management has to come out and look at it. They will tell you WHERE you can locate your house and WHICH direction it can face. Hmmmmmmmmmm They don't want it to be in the path of an Elk.
Think on that for awhile.

Anonymous: Tsutomu
 September 27 2012 13:27 pm  

I and my pals were found to be reading the good setercs and techniques located on your web page while quickly developed a terrible feeling I never thanked the web site owner for those tips. The people appeared to be totally happy to learn them and already have pretty much been enjoying them. Many thanks for turning out to be indeed accommodating and also for finding such good areas most people are really desperate to learn about. My sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

Anonymous: Jacob
 September 29 2012 00:41 am  

Good points…I would note that as sonemoe who really doesn’t comment to blogs much (in fact, this may be my first post), I don’t think the term “lurker” is very becoming to a non-posting reader. It’s not your fault at all, but perhaps the blogosphere could come up with a better, non-creepy name for the 90% of us that enjoy reading the content .

Anonymous: Ueal
 June 29 2013 04:46 am  

HOHOI SHARON! se4e4litte4ve4e4 laitta noita lnekkije4 te4nne. Luulisi tuollaisella meikkaaja, laulaja, mallien etsije4 ym. (mite4 Vc4ITc4T olevas)olevan parempaakin tekemiste4. En voi uskoo, ette4 sun aika riitte4e4 te4llaseen. tai sitten nuo sun ''ammatit'' on kusetusta. huoh. ennen pidin te4ste4 blogista, mutta en ene4e4. Jotenkin niin turhia postauksia. ihankun joku ei osais shoppailla? Muutenkin olet aika ylimielinen.ps. tuossa ensimme4isesse4 linkisse4 ei puhuta susta?

Anonymous: Peter
 May 14 2014 06:18 am  

they gave you a whole new cigar to review besauce they obviously sent you a defective one to begin with. If this had happened to me in real life, that is what I would expect with such a disposable. I would want the full experience that I paid for and expected from the beginning.

Anonymous: Adrian
 September 29 2015 20:05 pm  

I found just what I was needed, and it was enenntairitg!

Content generated in: 0.04 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EST. The time is now 05:58 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to post 
Full HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Banner Advertisement