Terrell Tx

Welcome to 75160
Tuesday, September 19 2017 @ 12:56 pm EDT

Forum Index > Political > Rental Community Integrity Ordinance No. 2457 New Topic Post Reply
 Terrell Heritage Jubilee Booth April 16th and April 17th
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: scrothers
 March 24 2011 13:52 pm (Read 11848 times)  

Citizens Against the Rental Ordinance #2457 will have a booth at the Heritage Jubilee.
Saturday and Sunday the Chamber shows the time on their website for the Jubilee to be from 8AM to 8PM (both days).

If you can and want to be in the booth please give Jeff Woolverton a call at 972-816-7961.
You would be so welcome to come be in the booth at any time. You can still surprise us and show up even if you haven't called Jeff ahead of time.

Thanks so much!

Anonymous: humanetiggor
 September 17 2011 02:27 am  

Road to the Truth can be found at the following address: truenewworld.com
(Attention! It is not the ad of the site - it is the ad of the Truth).

Anonymous: Boston
 December 28 2011 10:55 am  

Never would have thunk I would find this so indsipesnable.

Anonymous: Carlie
 September 26 2012 20:57 pm  

Right on-this helped me sort thgnis right out.

Anonymous: Natalie
 May 14 2014 05:42 am  

OdRIstory. We're making a dfeierfnce in that they might remove part of the problem but much more needs to be fixed if not thrown out completely. I've been honored to stand with Pastor Flowers in this crucial matter at city council chambers the last few months. There's a great website that's kinda hard to find: http/.sahumanrightscoalition.com I've tried to google it myself so I know it's hard to sort out the many different ones that come up. Pastor Flowers, can you link it to yours? Jack Finger told me about it at a meeting and highly recommend it.It has the most current updates,history,original draft, summary, actions to take and a blog with legal analysis . Along with contact info on the city council. .God bless Frank Montez

Content generated in: 0.03 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:56 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to post 
Full HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Banner Advertisement