Terrell Tx

Welcome to 75160
Tuesday, September 19 2017 @ 12:56 pm EDT

Forum Index > Misc > Catch All New Topic Post Reply
 New place for Evicted Renters
 |  Printable Version
GetReal
 August 23 2010 21:05 pm (Read 12171 times)  
Forum Newbie

Can you add a new place so the we may post the names of evicted renters. We all need to work together. Maybe the info I can pass along on my evicted renters would save some of you some heartache of making repairs/clean up on a renter that won't pay.

Profile Email
Anonymous: me
 August 25 2010 00:15 am  

I think this is a good idea.

Anonymous: oldmandoc
 August 25 2010 01:27 am  

Can a renter on Section 8 be evicted?

Anyone have advice on signing up for Section 8 ? Is it a good idea?

Anonymous: head ouit of the sand
 August 25 2010 09:13 am  

What a great idea! This should help all of us! Thanks

Admin
 August 25 2010 18:27 pm  
Forum Admin
Admin

For now just post here. I'll be thinking of a way to create a sub-forum just for landlords and renters.

Profile Email Website
Admin
 August 25 2010 18:29 pm  
Forum Admin
Admin

Here is a website I've been using to screen renters - mysmartmove.com.

If the renter is moving from somewhere in Terrell I also call their last landlord. Of course this assumes they are telling the truth...

Profile Email Website
Admin
 September 09 2010 12:28 pm  
Forum Admin
Admin

Update - I've created a new area Here where information can be posted on renters.

Profile Email Website
Anonymous: blossom
 September 17 2010 00:50 am  

I would be glad to keep the list of evicted renters.... and we may as well add those who don't pay. or are slow pay.... and damagers.... That would save all of us MANY headaches...

Anonymous: Thiago
 June 29 2013 04:02 am  

mporei na eimai kai paranoikos.Aytoi omws, pou me to pou arsixa na grafw sto forum, arsixan na pseydontai asystola kai na me kathgoroun oti eimai kathigiths panepisthmiou, pou arsixan na onomazoun opoion symfwnouse mazi mou izno, AYTOI TI EINAI?e loipon an den einai paranoikoi, einai sigoura epikindinoi toso gia to komma, oso kai gia thn idia thn alhtheia (sthn opoia stoxeyei kathe entimos anthrwpos)

Anonymous: easkotgjy
 January 23 2014 04:42 am  

michael kors bags Frankfort, who will remain as chairman and CEO until January, will then become executive chairman. He plans to stay in that position "indefinitely," he said in an interview Thursday with The Associated Press. "I don't have a fixed retirement date," he said.

Another consulting firm, Bain Co., says the gauge will reach roughly $300 billion this year, up from $293 billion last year. Is by far the largest luxury market by revenue, drawing more than $86 billion, followed by Japan and Italy. MasterCard Advisors said that the luxury sector, sans jewelry, enjoyed the biggest revenue spurt last month and was the only category to see a double digit sales increase year over year..Contrary to popular belief, putting on more of any scent is not the answer. Instead, try heavier or thicker scents with undertones of tobacco and musk; these have a greater presence and will stay with you longer than a lighter fragrance. Take your lifestyle into account Choosing the right scent is not always about what smells good in a magazine.

michael kors purses With the mercury starting to rise, now's the time to switch your V neck sweater and dark blazer combo for garments that are equally stylish but much lighter in terms of fabric, color and mood. This spread collar, long sleeve button down from Michael by Michael Kors, for instance, has an eye pleasing shade that's reminiscent of a cloudless blue sky and will look exceptionally good on men with blue eyes or tanned skin. And, in case pale blue washes you out, this shirt is available in standard white and a darker blue, too.

louis vuitton official website Canada geese can also harm personal property. They often forage for meals in large teams, which damages lawns and ornamental vegetation and gardens, leaving bare places that are topic to erosion. They might also compact the soil, stopping new development of vegetation, leaving small habitat for other residing species (French Parkhurst).

Shortly afterwards, Napoleon 3 assigned to help Baron Haussmann you need to do refurbishments which usually bought this get it's latest overall look. In addition to periodic building work in addition to service, this structures involved with lumber carries seldom replaced. Unnaturally developed wetlands, Longchamp Hippodrome and also 2 areas for kids continue to an area of the home decor ingeniously intended the moment.

Content generated in: 0.06 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:56 pm.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to post 
Full HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Banner Advertisement